i find myself going to my google reader and hoping my close friends have made a new blog post on their blog. i dont know why, i talk to many of them all the time but there is something special about blogs that feels different. you get information about their lives and thoughts that you often dont get out of a conversation. conversations usually circle around what people have in common, interests they share, whats going on that concerns both of them, but a blog is more like what you think to yourself. maybe its like the last hour of a 2 hour conversation you would have with someone. but with by following a blog, you get to skip to that interesting part, because not many people have 2 hour conversations very often. blgs being like a journal entry means looking at them is like getting to read a persons mind.
i made a new background for my computer with positive motivational (active) quotes that reflect who i want to be. This was partially inspired by
Back in Skinny Jeans. The quotes are:
- "I am responsible for my own happiness."
- "I make the best of each situation."
- "I am kinder than necessary, for everyone I meet is fighting some kind of battle."
- "I take one step at a time."
- "I know that every little bit counts."
- "I don't have to, I want to."
- "I am loved."
Anyone have other inspirational quotes they like to think about?
2 comments:
squirt, thanks for the nice comment on my 'atl move' blog. i like your quotes in this post.
here are a couple i like:
"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to [humans] as it truly is, infinite." -some dude's shirt
"It is not other people who are the enemy, [the enemy] is ignorance and ideology." -Joe Parko, Israel-Palestine peace activist
squirt, your last post is exactly a year old. what gives :(
Post a Comment